QuoVadis 7 Upgrade
QuoVadis 7, our milestone to maps, GPS-navigation and tour planning
it is done! A new release of our software, QuoVadis 7, is available. This version is a consistent further development of QV6 and offers many small and some major improvements. Many new functions are built in according to customer suggestions. QV6 users can upgrade quickly and easily while preserving all data and settings.
Some highlights of QuoVadis 7
- Support of integrated GPS receivers which are implemented
in recent win7/8 devices as sensors
- quicker zoom in QBR maps at low resolution (eg whole map).
- improved 3D display
- direct import of unsupported formats via GPSBabel
- serial numbers uninstall to transfer installation to a new computer
- routing and navigation for trucks with the optional NAVTEQ Truck Map
- Typ file support for Garmin completely rewritten for direct typ file use from QuoVadis 188.8.131.52 and up
- customizable dashboard in GPS online mode
- file and fTP polling for multi-tracking position info
- import of online webmaps in tile format is now self configurable
- overlay calibration and enhanced mass calibration
- advanced filtering and search functions
- creating corridors of tracks and polylines (Power User)
- support for multi-user network application with optional
Valentina Database Server (Power User)
- New updated "General names database", download for free
and much more ...
QuoVadis 7 full version for testing
You can find the new version, upgrades, maps and bundles at our online webshop . You can download our software and test it for 25 days without any restrictions.